Services We Provide
|TYPICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR QUALI-DRY EXTERNAL WATERPROOFING
- Excavate down to bottom of footing.
- Clean walls to locate all defects such as:
- Rod holes
- Vertical and horizontal wall cracks
- Rock pockets
- Damaged or missing blocks
- I-Beam pockets
- Window ledges
- Sewer, gas, sprinkler or electrical lines
- Brick ledges
- Chisel defective areas to sound concrete.
- Fill with Permaquick 900 or a non-shrink waterproof cement grout
according to manufacturer's specifications.
- Install new 3" or 4" Rigid Perforated PVC drain line.
- Install 12" of pea gravel around drain line.
- Apply a bituminous mastic to entire area.
- Install drain board over entire area according to manufacturer's
- Carefully backfill with original material to provide rough grade.
- Ground will require natural settling.
- Not responsible for shrubs, trees, flowers, lawn or other landscaping.
- Twenty (20) year warranty that is transferable.
|TYPICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR QUALI-DRY INTERNAL DRAIN SYSTEM
- Remove approximately 14" of
floor next to wall
- Trench to base of footing
- Drill bleeder holes in hollow
cores of all block
- Install 3" or 4" rigid perforated
and slotted PVC drain line
sloped and connected to storm
drain or sump pump system
36663 Catalpa Lane
New Baltimore, MI 48047
Phone: (586) 709-5210 Fax: (586) 725-1208
- 3" or 4" line is encased in 6A
stone and/or pea gravel
- Put vapor barrier over gravel
- Re-cement floor to existing level
- Clean up work area and haul
away all debris
- Life-time Warranty
|1996-2012 qualidry.com | Quali-Dry All Rights Reserved
Basement Waterproofing SE Michigan